IPB Style© Fisana

Форум на Tuning.bg

New member from Orlando, Florida

• Не можете да пишете в тази тема
72 отговора на тази тема

#16 Guest__*

• Гости

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 12:59 PM

Май е време да направим International section на форума :oops: Мисля, че ще се обменя доста интересна и полезна информация.

#17 xplod188

спазва правилата

• Потребител
  • 228 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 01:01 PM

Май е време да направим International section на форума :shock: Мисля, че ще се обменя доста интересна и полезна информация.

:oops: :shock: Аз съм "ЗА" .... Страхотна идея :arrow:

#18 Guest__*

• Гости

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 01:02 PM

Искам да попитам пича как по дяволите постна колата в гаража и от къде разбра какво значи "цена на закупуване" :oops:

Може би присъствието на думичката "Currency" му е помогнало да се досети :arrow:

#19 Dineto

Прокурор

• Потребител
  • 619 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 01:06 PM

Искам да попитам пича как по дяволите постна колата в гаража и от къде разбра какво значи "цена на закупуване" :oops:

Може би присъствието на думичката "Currency" му е помогнало да се досети :arrow:

Не я видях :shock:

#20 04Slobra

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 18 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 02:11 PM

Petko, you going to the night of fire tonight??? Oh and my friend let me borrow his slicks, i got an 11.398 @ 125.9 FINALLY, I was sooo sick of being in the 12's with the shitty street tires. My car is broken again too, haha.

http://www.speedworlddragway.com/

That is the website of the dragstrip in orlando.
Публикувано изображение

Mystichrome 2004 Mustang Cobra - Whipple @ 17lbs, 576rwhp on a Dyno Jet

Mods and repairs by LaMotta Performance (407) 695-4549

#21 04Slobra

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 18 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 02:14 PM

I'd also like to add I am coming to Bulgaria on the 26th of December until the 5th of January, hopefully I'll check out your dragraces. Maybe I can meet some of you there. I'll be staying in Plovdiv and Sliven the majority of the time! :oops:
Публикувано изображение

#22 04Slobra

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 18 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 02:18 PM

Welcome to our forum. Glad to have you with us.

:oops:

Ask us anything you want to know about Drag racing in Bulgaria.

What is the quickest car you guys have come across at the drag races, I hear you do it at an old airport or something, is this true?
Публикувано изображение

#23 Guest__*

• Гости

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 02:41 PM

What is the quickest car you guys have come across at the drag races, I hear you do it at an old airport or something, is this true?

There is no other drag race track like ours :shock: Yes, it is an airport and the track surface is concrete (as you know it slows the cars a little bit for the greater road resistance). The direction of moving is uphill and there is no rollout.

In conclusion we have concrete, slope(up) and no rollout.
So the 1/4mile times here are a little bit slower than on any other track in the world :shock:

The fastest car in Bulgaria (for now :evil: ) is Nissan Skyline (here you can see some photos http://www.tuning.bg...hp?user_id=2305 ) with 1/4mile time of 10,024sec.

Second is Ford Sierra - 10,423sec. (pictures in the above link).

But if these cars go to a "normal" track (no slope, concrete and with rollout) they will be in the 9's for sure :)

The Skyline and the Delta Integrale (10,690) don's use nitro :oops:

Here http://www.tuning.bg...pic.php?t=18337 you can see many cars' times (you won't be able to read what the car is but you'll see the time just to get an idea).

Greetings :arrow:

P.S. We are considering the creation of an international section of the forum, where all the foreign members will have the chance to learn something about tuning and drag in BG.

П.П. Ако някой ми направи забележка относно английския ми ще отнесе няколко предупреждения :shock: :shock:

#24 Велко

дУпЕтат

• Потребител
  • 8,765 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 02:47 PM

The quickest car to this moment is Nissan Skyline GTR-BNR34 with 10.024 @ 1/4mile. http://tuning.bg/for...t=34649&start=0

But you must know, that the track is steep and all the times of the cars are not so real, I mean the times are with 0.2-3 secs longer, then the actual. :oops:
Публикувано изображение

#25 jorko

Добро момче

• Потребител
  • 13,477 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 02:48 PM

Second is Ford Sierra - 10,423sec. (pictures in the above link).

10,16 тудей :arrow: sorry , today де , майна :oops:

#26 Guest__*

• Гости

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 02:59 PM

@ 04Slobra: Here you can see some photos from the last official drag race for the season http://www.tuning.bg...t.php?cat_id=11

#27 merakliata

Баровец

• Модератор
  • 13,679 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 03:19 PM

@ 04Slobra : i'm glad that you are going to visit Bulgaria, but in december in Bulgaria is very cold and we don't have races anywhere!so you won't see anything.I hope that you can come in april when the weather is fine and we open our season ot drag racing :oops:

Да, то за Вас и лайната са по-вкусни от хайвера! Въпрос на вкус...
То и да ебеш животни е въпрос на вкус...
Да си педераст...
Всичко е въпрос на вкус.... :D

Наличие турбонадува: Турбонаддув

#28 toppy

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 1,649 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 04:37 PM

I'd also like to add I am coming to Bulgaria on the 26th of December until the 5th of January, hopefully I'll check out your dragraces. Maybe I can meet some of you there. I'll be staying in Plovdiv and Sliven the majority of the time! :oops:

Drag races...mmm...on snow...it's a difficult thing :shock:
But you are wellcome to our winter drift-meeting place in Plovdiv,which is called "Poligona" :arrow: :shock: :shock:
Публикувано изображение

#29 jelqzkov

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 5,761 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 04:52 PM

I've run an 11.3 @ 126 MPH with slicks, We have a GREAT drag racing scene in Orlando, Florida. Every wednesday and friday we have around 100 cars show up at Orlando Speedworld. I'll take more pictures of the car and the races next time.

By the way, go to http://www.fuelslut.net It's a very good forum for American cars if any of you can read it.

100 cars :oops: thats verry good
do you have any problems with the police? where did you race? on open road or another roud?

it is on a drag strip i think

i gues so :arrow:
http://www.opelclub-bg.net/forum - форум за истинските опел фенове

#30 Liberator

примерен шофьор

• Потребител
  • 398 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 05:10 PM

And how about the capital - Sofia. I hope that you r not gonna miss to visit it.
Would u post some more info about the Cobra? Engine, HP, accelaration 0-60... and stuff like that?
Thanks
( /)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
http://www.save-darina.org

Tuning.bg

ЗА РЕКЛАМА:
-----------------------
Mtel: 0889090066

Persy

Можете да разпространявате съдържанието на този сайт свободно, като задължително посочите линк към Тuning.BG като източник. Трябва да укажете лиценза, който ползваме и да позволите и на друг да ползва съдържанието при същите условия.