• Не можете да пишете в тази тема
72 отговора на тази тема

#31 ARR_

примерен шофьор

• Потребител
  • 351 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 06:25 PM

04Slobra welcome to tuning.bg/forum.
You have very nice car.03-04 Cobra's are one of my favorite Stangs.
Good luck with future performance modification and let the Kenne Bell sound be with you :oops:

#32 GoGoRS4

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 747 Мнения:

Публикувано 18 November 2006 - 07:53 PM

I'd also like to add I am coming to Bulgaria on the 26th of December until the 5th of January, hopefully I'll check out your dragraces. Maybe I can meet some of you there. I'll be staying in Plovdiv and Sliven the majority of the time! :oops:

Ko staa ra :arrow: How did ur drunk ass got here anyway? Still drivin the X5 or u got the Mustang fixed
Публикувано изображение

Racing is life, everything else is just waiting'

I want to be young and healthy and extremely wealthy

#33 04Slobra

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 18 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 06:47 AM

I'd also like to add I am coming to Bulgaria on the 26th of December until the 5th of January, hopefully I'll check out your dragraces. Maybe I can meet some of you there. I'll be staying in Plovdiv and Sliven the majority of the time! :wink:

And how about the capital - Sofia. I hope that you r not gonna miss to visit it.
Would u post some more info about the Cobra? Engine, HP, accelaration 0-60... and stuff like that?
Thanks

It's go 502rwhp, so around 560bhp. It's a 4.6L v8 Supercharged. I'm guessing the 0-60 is around 3.4 3.5. 0-100 probably low to mid 8 second range.
Публикувано изображение

Mystichrome 2004 Mustang Cobra - Whipple @ 17lbs, 576rwhp on a Dyno Jet

Mods and repairs by LaMotta Performance (407) 695-4549

#34 04Slobra

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 18 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 06:49 AM

What is the quickest car you guys have come across at the drag races, I hear you do it at an old airport or something, is this true?

There is no other drag race track like ours 8) Yes, it is an airport and the track surface is concrete (as you know it slows the cars a little bit for the greater road resistance). The direction of moving is uphill and there is no rollout.

In conclusion we have concrete, slope(up) and no rollout.
So the 1/4mile times here are a little bit slower than on any other track in the world :D

The fastest car in Bulgaria (for now :( ) is Nissan Skyline (here you can see some photos http://www.tuning.bg...hp?user_id=2305 ) with 1/4mile time of 10,024sec.

Second is Ford Sierra - 10,423sec. (pictures in the above link).

But if these cars go to a "normal" track (no slope, concrete and with rollout) they will be in the 9's for sure :)

The Skyline and the Delta Integrale (10,690) don's use nitro :wink:

Here http://www.tuning.bg...pic.php?t=18337 you can see many cars' times (you won't be able to read what the car is but you'll see the time just to get an idea).

Greetings :D

P.S. We are considering the creation of an international section of the forum, where all the foreign members will have the chance to learn something about tuning and drag in BG.

П.П. Ако някой ми направи забележка относно английския ми ще отнесе няколко предупреждения :) :D

Wow.. I'm impressed, you speak VERY good English, where did you learn to write so well? I actually speak quite a bit of Bulgarian myself!
Публикувано изображение

#35 04Slobra

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 18 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 06:50 AM

04Slobra welcome to tuning.bg/forum.
You have very nice car.03-04 Cobra's are one of my favorite Stangs.
Good luck with future performance modification and let the Kenne Bell sound be with you :wink:

Oh, would I kill for a Kennebell or a Whipple. :D
Публикувано изображение

#36 Kris

зеления

• Модератор
  • 2,443 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 04:01 PM

Hey buddy, i'm glad to see that american like you, know about this place in the web :wink: Keep visiting the forum, you will learn a lot about non-american drag racing and cars.
Can you post some pics of your performanced engine ?

See u l8r, and answer me in bulgarian :D
Публикувано изображение

#37 BadAngel

професионален шофьор

• Модератор
  • 4,986 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 04:32 PM

in Plovdiv and Sliven you won't see anything from bulgarian drag racing, you should go to Sofia during the summer :wink:

you already know which are the fastest cars in bulgaria, but here are many other exotic cars like bugatti veyron, mercedes SLR, supercharged viper(this one shouldn't be exotic for you), lamborghini murcielagos, many m-powered beеmers, aston martins, bentleys and so on :D and you must see the girls on the track, drink racing beer and do the "semki" stuff 8)

#38 Frosty`

Лямца

• Потребител
  • 1,498 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 05:01 PM

I think that Opel is also exotic for the americans :D
There aren`t many Rusts in the USA :wink:

#39 Vancuver

спазва правилата

• Потребител
  • 247 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 05:06 PM

and do the "semki" stuff :)

:wink: :D 8)
The "semki" stuff is a.k.a. "Slunchogledovi semki".. :) :D :D Also you can try "Tikveni semki" and "Bireni" peanuts (I'm not sure if there is such thing as "Beer peanuts" in English... )

#40 MUSTANG GT

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 511 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 05:53 PM

hay dude I wanna see samting picture of your car and the car of your father welcome in ower club

ей а не се подигравайте с грешките ми :wink:

батка гледам че си голем поклоник на нисана та да ти кажем нещо
ако в сиерката на тошо цунамито се вложат пари колкото у нисана ще требе да и слага парашути за да спре иначе ше срине божурище

Публикувано изображение

#41 BadAngel

професионален шофьор

• Модератор
  • 4,986 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 06:03 PM

I think that Opel is also exotic for the americans :D
There aren`t many Rusts in the USA :wink:

well, there are many EU models which are unique for the US market, all of the french cars are unknown, as well as most of the italian brands like alfa, fiat, lancia, not including ferrari, lambo, maseratti etc. of cours 8) but guess what :) all of americans know bmw, mercedes, VAG and ford :D it couldn't be by chance :D

#42 bacata^

примерен шофьор

• Потребител
  • 483 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 06:18 PM

what happened with the pictures of his father's mustang

#43 MUSTANG GT

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 511 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 November 2006 - 06:21 PM

уот хапънд уид пикчърс оф хис фадър'с мустанг

wayting :wink: :D

батка гледам че си голем поклоник на нисана та да ти кажем нещо
ако в сиерката на тошо цунамито се вложат пари колкото у нисана ще требе да и слага парашути за да спре иначе ше срине божурище

Публикувано изображение

#44 Hawkeye

млад шофьор

• Потребител
  • 76 Мнения:

Публикувано 20 November 2006 - 08:54 PM

I think that Opel is also exotic for the americans :drink:
There aren`t many Rusts in the USA :D

well, there are many EU models which are unique for the US market, all of the french cars are unknown, as well as most of the italian brands like alfa, fiat, lancia, not including ferrari, lambo, maseratti etc. of cours :wink: but guess what :eat: all of americans know bmw, mercedes, VAG and ford :) it couldn't be by chance :)

... U forget the russian exotics :) ... car like mine for example .. The Russian Mustang A.K.A. "Moher" :)

PS @04Slobra Dude nice car :drink1: :)
Публикувано изображение

#45 ACTPA

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 21 Мнения:

Публикувано 21 November 2006 - 02:31 PM

уот хапънд уид пикчърс оф хис фадър'с мустанг

wayting :twisted: :wink:

Не че нещо се заяждам де ама, ако искаш да пишеш изчакайте се пише Wait :twisted:
wait [weit] чакам, почакам !

04Slobra, Hello from me and have a big luck on the streets :wink:
Opel means best friend ...
Публикувано изображение
Публикувано изображение

Tuning.bg

ЗА РЕКЛАМА:
-----------------------
Mtel: 0889090066

Persy

Можете да разпространявате съдържанието на този сайт свободно, като задължително посочите линк към Тuning.BG като източник. Трябва да укажете лиценза, който ползваме и да позволите и на друг да ползва съдържанието при същите условия.