New member from Orlando, Florida

• Не можете да пишете в тази тема
72 отговора на тази тема

#61 Lara

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 1,225 Мнения:

Публикувано 27 November 2006 - 07:59 AM

But bulgarian woman is most beatifuly on the world.

Oh yea, you're right about that, BG Girls are HOT! :)

My girlfriend lives in Atlanta, Georgia for 10 years and this summer one of her friends came here on vacation for a week. He said the most girls in America are deuchebags but he likes ours :!: :?:
What can you say about american girls?

They're definatly hot, and alot easier then american girls.

yes, most of the girls are yours after one bottle of "flirt" but i think this is common for all girls which are 16-18 years old :D the only difference is that at 16 years the US girls are 70+ kilos and look like 25 :?

:roll:
Публикувано изображение

#62 netsurfer

Italian Car Fan

• Потребител
  • 3,285 Мнения:

Публикувано 30 November 2006 - 07:58 PM

I think that Opel is also exotic for the americans :)
There aren`t many Rusts in the USA :arrow:

well, there are many EU models which are unique for the US market, all of the french cars are unknown, as well as most of the italian brands like alfa, fiat, lancia, not including ferrari, lambo, maseratti etc. of cours :( but guess what :? all of americans know bmw, mercedes, VAG and ford :lol: it couldn't be by chance :?

alfa romeo is well known and alfas are sold by the Ferrari and Lambo dealers if you don't mind. And if you do know Ford has nothing in common with European Car, Opel too, thease are companies owned by American motor companies, and if you don't know some ot the BMW's and Mercs are made in the states :
bmw X5, bmw Z4, Merc ML and some others...

Welcome to our forum ...
.:House Music:.
Авто обяви l avtorentacar

#63 netsurfer

Italian Car Fan

• Потребител
  • 3,285 Мнения:

Публикувано 30 November 2006 - 08:00 PM

in Plovdiv and Sliven you won't see anything from bulgarian drag racing, you should go to Sofia during the summer :arrow:

ама ти сериозно ли говориш, да ти кажа там има от бая време улични гонки и от бая време се занимават със бегачки

#64 PUTER

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 557 Мнения:

Публикувано 01 December 2006 - 08:44 PM

alfa romeo is well known and alfas are sold by the Ferrari and Lambo dealers if you don't mind. And if you do know Ford has nothing in common with European Car, Opel too, thease are companies owned by American motor companies, and if you don't know some ot the BMW's and Mercs are made in the states :

Welcome to our forum ...

I do :taunt: The last Alfa Romeo imported in US is the Spider(up to 94)
and 164(up to 90-91). For FIAT is the same situation.You can't find anything newer than 85(Bertone). There are some IVECOs,but they are very rare :dance1:
Публикувано изображение

#65 sashokost

спазва правилата

• Потребител
  • 285 Мнения:

Публикувано 14 December 2006 - 05:13 PM

Welcome to our forum ...

I do :oops: The last Alfa Romeo imported in US is the Spider(up to 94)
and 164(up to 90-91
). For FIAT is the same situation.You can't find anything newer than 85(Bertone). There are some IVECOs,but they are very rare :roll:

In addition,I'll say that some models of Alfa Romeo are produced specially for import in the USA.For example,Alfa 75(which was well known in Europe in the 80s) was imported in US under the name Alfa Romeo 'Milano' and was equipped with 3.0 V6 engine only. :roll:
Alfa Romeo - Cuore Sportivo
Публикувано изображение

#66 netsurfer

Italian Car Fan

• Потребител
  • 3,285 Мнения:

Публикувано 14 December 2006 - 05:26 PM

Welcome to our forum ...

I do :roll: The last Alfa Romeo imported in US is the Spider(up to 94)
and 164(up to 90-91). For FIAT is the same situation.You can't find anything newer than 85(Bertone). There are some IVECOs,but they are very rare :roll:

There is a TV series Nip / Tuck /кръцни срежи на БГ :oops: /
The main actor bought a lambo diablo, and the car dealer was selling also Ferrari and Alfa Romeo, maybe in some states the things are different.

#67 mahmud

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 1,224 Мнения:

Публикувано 11 January 2007 - 10:06 AM

we wait for pictures :wink:

ПП.Мого як0 имам чувство че съм в някой американски форум :wink:
Публикувано изображение

#68 McLaren_racing

професионален шофьор

• Потребител
  • 564 Мнения:

Публикувано 11 January 2007 - 11:47 AM

we wait for pictures :wink:

ПП.Мого як0 имам чувство че съм в някой американски форум :wink:

Да и в него пишат майсторите от West Coast Customs

#69 kaЗaka

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 14 Мнения:

Публикувано 23 February 2007 - 02:54 AM

Искам да попитам пича как по дяволите постна колата в гаража и от къде разбра какво значи "цена на закупуване" :)

сигурно защото има съквартирант българин,i guest :idea:

#70 Frosty`

Лямца

• Потребител
  • 1,498 Мнения:

Публикувано 23 February 2007 - 05:47 AM

Искам да попитам пича как по дяволите постна колата в гаража и от къде разбра какво значи "цена на закупуване" :)

сигурно защото има съквартирант българин,i guest :?:

Ти гостенин ли си :idea:

#71 kaЗaka

нов шофьор

• Потребител
  • 14 Мнения:

Публикувано 23 February 2007 - 05:29 PM

Искам да попитам пича как по дяволите постна колата в гаража и от къде разбра какво значи "цена на закупуване" :arrow:

сигурно защото има съквартирант българин,i gues :?:

Ти гостенин ли си :o

да гостенин съм :D какъв е проблема не виждам?????всеки се бърка голяма работа станало.може и да не пълните форума с простотии

#72 Young_Buck

Без стаж

• Потребител
  • 8 Мнения:

Публикувано 09 March 2007 - 08:18 PM

Евала супер :arrow:
:)

#73 Shoter

млад шофьор

• Потребител
  • 72 Мнения:

Публикувано 19 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

Hello and welcome to our forum. I'm glad that we can comunicate with man who came from the country with the most quickest cars. Have you seen in America the russian legend LADA? :evil: I wish you success with your amazing muscle ride and I hope if I can see it here some day :evil:
Speed- The act of moving rapidly

Tuning.bg

ЗА РЕКЛАМА:
-----------------------
Mtel: 0889090066

Persy

Можете да разпространявате съдържанието на този сайт свободно, като задължително посочите линк към Тuning.BG като източник. Трябва да укажете лиценза, който ползваме и да позволите и на друг да ползва съдържанието при същите условия.